- Member of first place team in U.S. Agency for International Development and the Bureau of Reclamation’s Desal Prize, 2015
- Recipient of BP Women in Research Innovation Award, 2014
- NEWMAC Academic All-Conference on MIT's Varsity Swimming & Diving team, 2012-2015
- Panelist at the 2016 Learning International Networks Consortium Conference at MIT on the Future of Pedagogy (my remarks begin at 39:00 here)
- Mens et...mens? Guest column for MIT's "The Tech," 2016
- Georgia D. Van de Zande. Removal rates of electrolytes commonly found in brackish groundwater by means of electrodialysis reversal desalination. Bachelor's thesis. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2015.
Natasha C. Wright, Georgia D. Van de Zande, and Amos G. Winter V. Design of a village-scale PV powered electrodialysis reversal system for brackish water desalination in India. In The International Desalination Association World Congress on Desalination and Water Reuse 2015, San Diego, CA, 2015.